AIM
tpdewc

Katan Katan

Nice Work

Art and direction all very well done.

Keep it up!

Stribog Stribog

Great Flash verticle shooter

Great replay value and awesome percs!

The game promoted a moderate tempo of challenge if you chose to play with your own limitations.

The final boss was definitely a challenge.

for some reason though after a few deaths on him one of these guns from the corner of the screen just kept knailing me until I died even before the boss showed up.

Mondrian Mondrian

Totally Loved the game!

very creative I enjoyed playing through all the modes.

I can totally see a game like this going farther than new grounds.

Keep it up!

DonPolo responds:

Thanks! Much appreciated :)

Gioacchino- Woodwind song No.1 Gioacchino- Woodwind song No.1

Welcome to Newgrounds Audio

Very rare to you listen to something on newgrounds that is classically composed well.

Your samples for this piece work great. the balance and attenuation between the different instruments are nice.

I have been working on orchestra work lately for a videogame soundtrack due to be released at the end of the month. and I like the mix in how you made each instrument played at good volume levels.

Keep it up can't wait to listen to more of your work!

Gioacchino responds:

Thanks for all the help you gave me Being-Glass! It really showed me a lot of new fun stuff to try and work with.

If you have a moment you should listen to the piece again, for now it actually has the ending included with the audiofile.

Hope you like the ending and hope to hear your videogame soundtrack soon!

JJ - Cave JJ - Cave

Welcome to Newgrounds Audio Portal

Listened to all your tracks you submitted for the Jumping Jim soundtrack

Great work with the piano!

I write soundtracks to videogames also working on my sixth one right now which is all orchestra work.

You have potential, if you want help cleaning up your tracks and making them sound pro send me a pm.

That was my only issue is that your track is that your track would sound amayzing if you spent the time to master it.

I teach electronic music at a college level, any questions on logic, reason or FL just ask.

Thank you for sharing your work!

DanNH responds:

Thanks a lot for the review!
Glad you like it,
I'm just in my first year of music tech at college at the moment,
And yeah i'd definitely agree that some mastering would bring the whole track out more,
Luckily we're moving on to mastering as soon as we get back (:
If I run into any trouble or I'm unsure on something i'll definitely drop you a message!
Thanks again for the review!

Danth - Think Danth - Think

Welcome to Newgrounds!

Hey Danxis,

I like your track and hope to listen to more of your work!

I love fl studio so if you ever want to collab let me know.

Danxis responds:

Thanks man!

Soon I'll post more songs for you enjoy

and on the collab, I want ... just send me a message

Bye