AIM
tpdewc

Gioacchino- Woodwind song No.1 Gioacchino- Woodwind song No.1

Welcome to Newgrounds Audio

Very rare to you listen to something on newgrounds that is classically composed well.

Your samples for this piece work great. the balance and attenuation between the different instruments are nice.

I have been working on orchestra work lately for a videogame soundtrack due to be released at the end of the month. and I like the mix in how you made each instrument played at good volume levels.

Keep it up can't wait to listen to more of your work!

Gioacchino responds:

Thanks for all the help you gave me Being-Glass! It really showed me a lot of new fun stuff to try and work with.

If you have a moment you should listen to the piece again, for now it actually has the ending included with the audiofile.

Hope you like the ending and hope to hear your videogame soundtrack soon!

JJ - Cave JJ - Cave

Welcome to Newgrounds Audio Portal

Listened to all your tracks you submitted for the Jumping Jim soundtrack

Great work with the piano!

I write soundtracks to videogames also working on my sixth one right now which is all orchestra work.

You have potential, if you want help cleaning up your tracks and making them sound pro send me a pm.

That was my only issue is that your track is that your track would sound amayzing if you spent the time to master it.

I teach electronic music at a college level, any questions on logic, reason or FL just ask.

Thank you for sharing your work!

DanNH responds:

Thanks a lot for the review!
Glad you like it,
I'm just in my first year of music tech at college at the moment,
And yeah i'd definitely agree that some mastering would bring the whole track out more,
Luckily we're moving on to mastering as soon as we get back (:
If I run into any trouble or I'm unsure on something i'll definitely drop you a message!
Thanks again for the review!

Danth - Think Danth - Think

Hey Danxis,

I like your track and hope to listen to more of your work!

I love fl studio so if you ever want to collab let me know.

Danxis responds:

Thanks man!

Soon I'll post more songs for you enjoy

and on the collab, I want ... just send me a message

Bye
<Danth>

SolarSky SolarSky

Welcome to Newgrounds

Hey good first track,

If you need help with learning the ropes to electronic music. hit me up!

SolarSky responds:

Any help would be nice. I'm learning through trial and error right now (xD).

Haze's Demo Reel '11 Haze's Demo Reel '11

Welcome to Newgrounds!

Hey nice work on your Voice Acting!

Afroquackster responds:

Thank you, I sorta did this unscripted. I'm kinda new at this demo reel thing, so I hope this is okay for a first

Sulle Sulle

Dig the beatboxing

Keep it up man!

Manik Spinz-Bush Meets My WMD Manik Spinz-Bush Meets My WMD

Welcome to NewGrounds ManikSpinz

Nice work on your track here. good to see professionals shareing their work and passion on newgrounds.

I have personally been getting more and more into doing soundtrack scoring and foley work these days too.

Good Luck in your career!

Just a reminder: Make sure you stick to the copyright laws on your audio work for this website.

Unamed Project #1 Unamed Project #1

Welcome to the Newgrounds

Glad to hear your first submission and steps to learning electronic music.

If you need any fl studio help hit me up! I teach that program professionally

(E-E) Eleven Hour Blotter (E-E) Eleven Hour Blotter

2 thumbs up

this takes me back to 80s style techno with great beat progression. Keep it up! all sounds are there and are fun and throbbing with life.

Everlasting-Elements responds:

Thanks for the review, man.

Silent Soldier Remix [C89] Silent Soldier Remix [C89]

Hey Nice work!

Trevor here,
friend of lamara, good work on both your versions of silent soldier. I have been using FL studio for 7 years now and its good to hear other people who can use this program wonderfully. Like the flow and structure of your song. and nice attention to details that accent the piece.

Caine1989 responds:

Thank u! Friends of Lamara are my friends too! Im using FL Studio 9 and its great fun! Thank u for ur time and review Being-Glass!